Competition Terms and Conditions
Spin to Win - The Great Yorkshire Show
- To enter the competition, you must submit and complete the entry form at our stand 460 at the Great Yorkshire Show.
- You may only enter once across the duration of the show.
- The prizes are (Free Pizza at the Woodland Cafe) (Free Pasta at the Woodland Cafe) (Free Kids' meal at the Woodland Cafe) (Free Ice Cream ) (Free Dessert) (Free Day Pass) (The Food Warehouse – £40 Gift Card) Each prize will only be available to win on a select date of the campaign.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Lakeland Leisure Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be selected at random, via the spinning wheel and will be contacted by email within 10 working days of the closing date.
- Winners must be able to collect their prizes from Long Ashes Park.
- The winners will be contacted via email; the winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- If any emails to the winners are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond within the deadline given then Lakeland Leisure Group reserves the right to cancel the prize by the process described above.
- Lakeland Leisure Group staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.